|FOB Price:||US $0.01-0.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.01-0.1/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Color Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: medical guidewire
- Material: Stainless Steel Medical Guide Wire
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: Stxb20140016
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Stxb20140016
- Specification: Universal
- HS Code: 3917220000
- Type: Catheter
- Certification: CE, SGS, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: 3 Years
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
The same performance that sets the standard for wire guide access in interventional radiology is now available for ERCP. We tailored interventional radiology technology specifically for ERCP wire guide access.
With one of the most flexible tips on the market, gives you the same Cook-pioneered technology that interventionalists rely on everyday for difficult selective and superselective vascular access.
performance you can measure
The only sure way to prove wire guide tip flexibility is to measure it. That's what we did, and performed superbly.
It is so flexible that it required the least amount of gram-force to initiate an alpha loop 1 cm from the distal tip.
So now, whether you're cannulating or traversing difficult strictures, the Calibrated Tip wire guide can be your everyday wire guide that performs like a specialty wire.