Multi-Section LED X Ray Film Viewer
|FOB Price:||US $0.01-0.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.01-0.1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: LED x ray film viewer
- Type: LED X Ray Film Viewer
- Group: Infants and Young Children
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Stxb20140016
- Color: Customized
- Transport Package: Color Box
- Origin: China
- Classification: Biological Diagnostics
- Certification: CE, FDA, EEC, MSDS, ISO13485
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: Stxb20140016
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: Universal
- HS Code: 9018390000
Multi-Section LED x ray film viewer
An X-ray film viewer is an illuminated apparatus for viewing all types of radiographs. Most are wall-mounted or vertical.
Most such devices are found in hospital radiology departments. However, they are increasingly present in the offices of specialists and even general practitioners. Certain models are designed for dental, mammographic or other specific use because their X-ray film size standards differ from others.
Viewers are distinguished by the number of films that can be handled simultaneously. Type of lighting and options also vary. These include white-light and LED models. Some turn on automatically. If need be, viewers can be moved on a wheeled cart.
How to chooseChoice will depend primarily on intended use, type of lighting, mobility and the mechanism used to hold the film in place. Brightness adjustment is another important factor.