Medical Waste Disposal Sharp Container with Handle
|FOB Price:||US $0.01-1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.01-1/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Color Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Medical waste disposal Sharp container with handle
- Material: Non-woven Fabric
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: Stxb20140016
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Stxb20140016
- Color: White
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
- Type: Miscellaneous Disposable
- Certification: CE, SGS, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: 3 Years
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Certificate: 3 Years
- Size: 2L,3L,5L,7L,8L,10L,12L,15L etc
- Specification: Universal
- HS Code: 4014900000
safety Syrige Sharps box , safety needle box ,needle sharp box ,safety box,syringe safety box
Sharps safety boxes (usually made in cardboard) are used to dispose of needles and syringes typically during immunization campaings. The main idea is being able to dispose of the entire device without further manipulations.
Advantages: Simple ,Cheap ,Practical
-Once 3/4 full, the box should be properly closed (sealed).
-Eliminatation is usually done by incineration.
-The box should be as impermeable as possible so that it safely retains not only sharps but also any residual liquids from syringes, etc.
-Make sure these containers are properly marked.
-Make sure the container once sealed cannot be easily opened.