Diagnostic Medical Neurological Reflex Hammer with Monofilament
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: reflex hammer with monofilament
- Type: Reflex Hammer with Monofilament
- Group: Adult
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Stxb20140016
- Color: Black Blue White Pink Yellow,etc
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: universal
- HS Code: 9018909000
- Classification: Physiological Functions of Diagnosis and Monitoring Equipment
- Certification: CE, FDA, EEC, MSDS, ISO13485
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: Stxb20140016
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Transport Package: Box
- Origin: China
Reliability and stability distinguish all of these classical percussion hammers for the exact testing of reflexes. From the simplest model to the top quality buck hammer.
1. Bowling shaped head helps to relieve patient's tension during diagnosis. 2. Frosted handle 3. Two striking surfaces
Reflex Hammer with built in retractable monofilament. percussion hammer with monofilament sensory test,the monofilament can test diabetes,there is a monofilament in the bottom of the hammer,and it can be bent when meet force and endure 10G force,if the monofilament isn't insensitive when the probe thorn him then he has diabetes,if the person is sensitive with the monofilament he hasn't the diabetes.
The Taylor Percussion Hammer was developed by a neurologist called John Madison Taylor. It is utilized to elicit patellar reflexes and myotatic reflexes.
|Color||red, yellow, blue and other customed colors|