Baby Fetal Doppler Heart Rate Beat Monitor
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.1-1/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Individually Box Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Heart rate Beat Monitor
- Type: Fetal Doppler
- Group: All Age
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Stxb20140016
- Trademark: ecg paper
- Origin: USA
- Classification: Physiological Functions of Diagnosis and Monitoring Equipment
- Certification: CE, SGS, FDA, EEC, MSDS, ISO13485
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: Stxb20140016
- Specification: ISO, CE
- HS Code: 901890100
pregnant women and vascular.
It is a high performance model with FHR digital LCD display.
It has three heart rate processing modes: real-time FHR display mode, averaged FHR display mode and manual mode.
It has audio output, and can connect with earphone or recorder with audio input.
it has a slim,
power saving and interchangeable ultrasound probe.
Features for fetal doppler:
- Easy to use
- Accurate FHR detection and LCD display with the backlight on or off
- Built-in speaker for listening to the heartbeat without headphones
- Output for headphones
- 2 AA size batteries
- Low battery consumption and Auto OFF feature
- Battery icon indicates how much battery life is left
- Fetal Doppler Displays Three Modes:
Mode 1: This mode displays fetal heart icon when fetal heart beat is detected and also displays the real-time heart rate numerically.
Mode 2: This mode displays the fetal heart icon when the fetal heart beat is detected and averages the fetal heart rate for a more stable reading.
Mode 3: This mode can calculate an average fetal heart rate over a specific period of time by manually pushing a button to start and stop the time.
- 2MHz or 3MHz water resistant Doppler probe ensures a high-sensitivity probe that cannot be damaged by transmission gel
- Doppler Cord is rubber coated to protect it from the elements and coiled for plenty of stretch
- Doppler Probe easily detatches from the main unit for storage
- Earphone jack for listening or attaching fetal doppler to the computer for recording the heartbeat
Dimension & Weight
330 × 230 × 70 mm