First Aid Non Woven Adhesive Wound Dressing
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.1-1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Adhesive Wound Dressing
- Certification: CE, SGS, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Three Years
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: ISO, CE, FDA
- HS Code: 901890100
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: Stxb20140016
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Stxb20140016
- Transport Package: Individually OPP Bag, Paper Poly Bag
- Origin: China
Non woven wound dressing / Island dressing
Non woven wound dressing is made of white soft non woven material backing layer coated with hypoallergenic adhesive and comformable absorbent pad with non-adherent PE net film for the simple and effective management of sutured wounds.
The wound dressing is constructed with non-woven fabric, absorbent pad, medical adhesive and release paper. It is mainly used for ordinary wound care after surgical operation.
Self-adhesive: The skin-friendly adhesive simplifies dressing application.
Hypoallergenic: The adhesive has moderate viscosity, having no influence on sensitive person and leaving minimal adhesive residue on skin.
Breathable: The porous structure of non-woven fabric ensures air and water vapour permeability.
Absorbent: The wound pad can absorb moderate amount of wound fluids.
Instruction for use:
1. Open the envelope, and take out the dressing and then remove the protector layer.
2. Centre the pad on the wound
3. Fix the dressing firmly.
4. Change dressing dailly when needed