Reusable Surgical Scalpel with Stainless Steel Handle
|FOB Price:||US $0.01-0.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.01-0.1/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Color Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Reusable Surgical Scalpel
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: Stxb20140016
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Stxb20140016
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, SGS, FDA
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Color: Customized
- Specification: Universal
- HS Code: 4014900000
Reusable Surgical Scalpel or surgery use are internationally designed and super carefully made esecially for frequent operation uses. Blades are always changeable in every surgery.
How to use steel scalpels
1. Keep hands clear of blade at all time during use and disposable
2. Sterilize steel handle and dry thoroughly
3. Carefully draw a piece of blade from its packing and insert into hanle tip to make it ready for use.
4. Release the used blade from handle tip and dispose into suitable sharps container.
Warning: The stainless steel handle must be sterilized thoroughly before each use.