Multi-Functional Medical Plastic Spine Board Stretcher
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.1-1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Spine board stretcher
- Folded: Folded
- Weight: 40kg
- Transport Package: Box
- Origin: China
- Type: First-Aid Devices
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: universal
- HS Code: 3006500000
Multi-functional medical plastic Spine board stretcher feature MOVE THE BOARD, NOT THE PATIENT!
Multi-functional medical plastic Spine board stretcher r Can be easily separated at either end. Eliminates unnecessary movement making it ideal for patients with suspected hip, pelvic, and spinal injuries.
Multi-functional medical plastic Spine board stretcher feature AUTO-LOCK LATCH SYSTEM
Multi-functional medical plastic Spine board stretcher is Simple, intuitive design minimizes training. Recessed side latch is positioned away from patient. Locks instantly during application. Manual release required during removal from patient.
CONCAVE PATIENT SURFACE
• Provides excellent lateral support and improves patient's sense of security. Minimizes movement of patient's spine during lifting and transport. Continuous inner edge eliminates panel pinch points.
OPERATES LIKE A STANDARD BACKBOARD
• Patient can be rotated and slid out onto the CombiCarrier II during auto extrication. Four patient restraint straps are included.
CONTINUOUS HEAD SUPPORT SURFACE
• Improves neutral alignment and minimizes head movement during application and removal. Accommodates various durable and disposable head immobilizers.
SEAMLESS PLASTIC CONSTRUCTION
• No rivets, drive screws or roll pins. High density polyethylene is easily cleaned and disinfected. Helps comply with CDC and OSHA guidelines. Foam filling makes it ideal for water rescue.
• Reduced thickness (2.19" / 5.6 cm) and smaller hand hold diameter (1.35" / 3.4 cm) fits standard storage compartments.
• Clear center section provides unobstructed A/P view of patient's spine (see above). Split-design allows for simple, easy removal and reapplication for detailed X-Ray examination.
• 450 lb. weight capacity
• 73.5" L x 16.5" W x 2.19" D; 15.5 lbs.
• Comes complete with 4 two-piece Speed Clip restraints.